Become the parent you’ve always wanted to be
The Triple P program is a global, evidence-based program, which helps practitioners identify the strengths of both parents and children, and is flexible enough to also meet the needs of parents with special needs children and teens.
Make life safe and fun for your child
- A bored child may get into trouble.
- Have lots of fun things to keep them busy.
- Make sure your home is safe for play.
Title: Help your child learn
- When your child comes to you they are ready to learn.
- Give them your attention, even for a minute or two.
- Listen to your child’s question.
- Ask questions to help them solve problems on their own.
Set clear rules and back them up
- Have rules that tell your child what to do.
- Use lots of praise when they do things that you like.
- Stay calm and deal with problems quickly.
Be realistic about your child
- Children are not perfect.
- Not all children can do the same things at the same age.
- Be realistic about what your child can do.
- Be realistic about what they cannot do.
Take care of yourself
- When you look after your own needs, you will be calmer.
- Do something you enjoy sometimes.
- Ask for help if you need it.
Small Changes, Big Differences
Triple P doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It gives you a range of practical strategies and you choose the ones that fit your family. You will be surprised how quickly you will see results!
Triple P Online gives you the opportunity to learn and try these strategies out.
If you are a parent of a child between toddler to tween years and would you like to strengthen your parenting skills, consider taking this online Triple P training. These are some of the skills covered:
• Encourage good behavior
• Settle tantrums & manage misbehavior
• Take the stress out of shopping
• Manage problems calmly and without yelling
• Get your child to cooperate and follow instructions
• Strengthen your relationship with your child
• Teach them new skills and encourage learning
If you’re interested, please contact us and we will reach out to you with a free code.